Taylor Baldwin – Resume
Watch Taylor Baldwin’s Video Resume, CLICK HERE
- Owner and President, Taylor-Made Productions San Diego, CA – Specializes in freelance television hosting/reporting, producing, video marketing, product development, public speaking and charity events. Established 2000 www.Taylor-Made-Productions.com
- Host /Producer, “Taylor Time” – Health and Life Improvement videos www.taylortime.com
- Inventor of Hot Buns – a multi-million dollar hit beauty product sold in national retail stores
- Co-honorary chair, Girl Scouts San Diego, Ca.
- Media Director for the San Diego Union Tribune/ U-TTV
- News Anchor / TV Host for ‘PrimeTime with Taylor Baldwin’, U-T TV San Diego, CA – Delivers the latest news and events in talk show style from 3pm to 6pm daily
- CBS/TNN – Co-Host of Weekly National “Rock’n Bowl” Show Los Angeles – Co-hosted weekly cutting edge television show. Introduced competing collegiate teams (similar to X-Games) and interviewed contestants.
- KCBS-TV – Reporter – Sports Central Los Angeles – Covered live sporting events. Responsible for writing and producing.
- KTLA-TV – Entertainment Anchor, Reporter and Producer Los Angeles – Produced and reported live nightly entertainment segments. Covered red carpet events including the Academy and Grammy Awards. Reviewed films, theater, and musical performances for package segments. Interviewed a multitude of A-list celebrities within the film, television, music and professional sports industry.
- KFMB-TV (CBS Affiliate) – Entertainment Anchor and Reporter San Diego – Created and delivered daily entertainment segments and packages – reported a minimum of ten weekly newscasts. Covered live events such as the Academy Awards, Super Bowl and World Series. Served as a theater and film critic. Invited by movie studios to interview lead actors. Created strong contact base with movie studios, celebrities and publicists. Performed as Master of Ceremonies for sales and promotional events. Worked as spokesperson for sponsored promotional tie-ins. Received more hits on KFMB website than any other station talent.
- STAR 100.7 – Entertainment DJ/Host San Diego – Delivered morning and afternoon entertainment segment on the #1 rated radio station in San Diego.
- Eyemark Entertainment – National Freelance Reporter Los Angeles -Created presentational press kit (EPK) for their national syndicated show -Pensacola Wings of Gold.
- CBS Newspath – National Freelance Reporter New York City – Covered the Academy Awards for national television so they could utilize the feed.
- Scripps Healthcare Fundraiser – Hostess and Event Planning.
- Hurricane Katrina Fisherman’s Relief Fund – Media Relations.
- Upper Deck (Consultant and Contractor) – Established contractual relationships with celebrities to endorse Upper Deck Sports and Entertainment Memorabilia.
- Maui & Sons (Consultant and Contractor) – Marketed animation series to several cable networks.
- Fox Sports Net (Freelance Reporter) – Covered broadcast sporting events including 2001 Olympics.
- Acting – “7th Heaven” television episodes and feature film “Bad Guys”.
- Mark Larson Speaker Group – Celebrity Speaker
- ChildHelp USA – Ambassador and Volunteer
- University of California San Diego – BA Communications (strong emphasis in Pre-Med).